Hatched & Patched ~ The Making of a Peaceful Day ~ book of patterns
Write a review
The Making of a Peaceful Day is all about trying to relax a little bit more in our crazy world of busy!
With 11 projects all based on mindfulness there is something for everyone.
- it has a quilt for lazing with
- a cushion to rest your head
- a bookmark to mark your page
- a drink bottle cover to keep your water cool
- a notepad to jot down what we need to do....later
- a bag in which to store all of the above
- a sewing case to keep our projects contained and thus all things in which to make us happy
- a chatelaine to help keep all of our essential sewing tools close at hand.....everything to make our day as peaceful as can be!!
Designer: Anni Downs ,Australia