Monthly Punnet Project ~November~ La Rue de Jolies Maisons~ Pattern & Kit
This punnet is full of French coloured fabrics including a sample of all the French General Favorites plain colours that we have in stock.
A big thank you to Jackie from "The House on the Hill Design Company" who supplied us with the pattern for this punnet project.
Included in the Kit:
- Pattern "Mulberry Lane" by House on the Hill with instructions & designs to trace
- A variety of fabrics for the applique pictures
- 10 samples of French General favorites
- Towelling fabric for doing the stitchery on
- DMC threads
Other requirements you will need:
- lace scraps to decorate some houses if you wish to
- some vliesofix for doing the applique
- General sewing supplies
- dowelling rod