Sorry, this month's punnet sold out quickly.
This Punnet Project is inspired by Gail Pan's pattern, "Stitch with Me".
I love the idea of passing down our love of stitching to the younger generation so this sewing set is perfect for that as it has everything they need to get started. The hoop is a small size for small hands and could be used to frame their first attempt at stitching.
This punnet project can be made to give to someone who you would like to introduce to stitching, or you can just make it for yourself.
- Gail Pan's pattern "Stitch with me" & instructions
- a bundle of French General fabrics
- linen to do your stitchery on
- whisper weft- thin fusible interfacing
- ric rac, ribbon & DMC Perle ecru thread
- two DMC skeins of thread
- fusible batting
Also to put in the sewing folder these items are included in your punnet
- embroidery scissors
- a packet of John James embroidery needles
- a wooden hoop