This is a Mid-Winter Christmas Punnet Project. The aim of this punnet project is that everyone’s project will not look the same. I have put a variety of Lynette’s fabrics in the punnet so that you can design your own wall hanging or another item. The selvedge can be used too. Try out some different stitches and add embellishments from your stash like buttons or charms. Think about how you would like to hang it and add tabs, a hanging ring or hanging sleeve to your design. Or you could use it for the front of a cushion or bag.
The pattern is designed by Lynette Anderson who has kindly given us permission to use it for free.
The fabric used is from Lynette Andersons's new Christmas range "Peace & Joy"
The thread for this pattern is from the Cosmo Range
and it has a lovely silky finish.
Each punnet will include:
- Lynette Anderson's pattern & sheet of different stitches that you can use
- instructions to make a wall hanging
- linen to do your stitchery on
- a bundle of 5 pieces (each approx 54 x 25cm) of Lynette Andersons's new Christmas range "Peace & Joy"
- one Cosmo thread
- whisper weft- thin fusible interfacing
- lightweight fusible pellon