Hatched & Patched ~For the Love of Tea Wall Hanging~ pattern/kit
You can choose to purchase just the pattern or also add a fabric kit (ie you will need to purchase the pattern separately).The fabric kit includes fabric for the top of the wall hanging including the binding
This sweet little wall hanging is for the lovers of tea. There are 12 stitcheries to create with tea in mind, such as Early Grey, Tea with honey, and Billy Tea, along with a tea bag and spoon.
The stitcheries are pre-printed and there is also a hard copy to trace in the pattern. Make the wall hanging, then use the stitcheries to create little tea-bag pouches, or as embroidery on a tea-towel or such-like.
Pattern includes pre-printed stitcheries
18 1/4 x 21 3/4 in (45 cm x 52 cm)
Designer: Anni Downs ,Australia
This pattern uses fabrics from Anni's new fabric range "Tealicious"
- Stitchery background 8 in (20cm) or fat quarter (this pattern includes a pre-printed panel)-
- 9 assorted border fabrics- 5 in square of each
- white inner borders- 6in (15cm)
- Peeper border -4in (10cm)
- Outer border 6in (15cm)
- Outer border corners 5in squares
- binding- 6in (15cm)
- Backing & wadding 22in x 26in (55cm x 65 cm)
- DMC threads 370 Green; 422 Yellow; 612 Beige; 646 Grey; 926 Blue; 3032 Dark Putty; 3790 Brown; 3859 Dusky Pink; 3860 purple