Monthly Punnet Project ~ August~"Float thru Life" Satchel Pattern & Kit
I have made the Punnet Project kit using Tilda Fabrics and my own MillyMac Studio Designs pattern for you to make a fun satchel.
This design is inspired by our MillyMac Mini Friend felt range and depicts the cheeky sheep called "Wakefield". You will also receive your own needle felted Wakefield sheep in your Punnet.
Included in the Kit:
- Mini Friend Wakefield Sheep
- The Pattern instructions will be emailed to you with a link to a YouTube video to show you how to construct the satchel
- Stitchery design is included in your punnet for you to trace
- Stitchery backing dove white Tilda fabric, whisper weft fusible interfacing
- Tilda fabric selection to complete the satchel front and lining
- DMC threads to stitch the sheep and words
- double side applique paper
- backing upholstery fabric
Other requirements you will need:
- General sewing supplies
A useful item to trace the image is a wash-away pen, we stock the DMC Transfer pen which I used for this project.